Full Day Mountain Bike and wáter Rafting in Arequipa
Private VIP Service cost :
2 People $ 180 per person // 3-4 People $160 per person // 5 to more People $120 p.p
We leave at 8am from our agency with all mountain bikes and equipment on our private four wheel drive (4x4). Depart from Arequipa going up to 3200m where is nice and amazing valley of pre Incan terracing. There you will be given an explanation of the flora and fauna of this area, a safety orientation regarding the gears and brakes of our bikes, the protective gear, and a description of good technical support with the jeeps nearby. We began the tour biking on dirt road crossing springs, seeing local people life and their daily activities, along the way we stop for the best pictures of conical form of Misti volcano from the south face.
This part of the tour takes one hour and half and descending 700m to asphalt road and practice cross country ride style for 30 minutes.We take gain the 4x4 and drop us to 3400m where is the highest point of this tour. The bikers will do downhill bike ride down and fully adrenaline experience on dirt road to suburbs of Arequipa. This second part of the downhill will be more than 1000m cycling on gavel road to enter of the city and then we aboard the 4x4 truck to drop us to Chili River.
At 1pm you will be in Chapi Chico (rafting head point), there you will get safety talk about rafting tour and then aboard the raft boat to do this great adventurous tour.The Chili River offer rapids class II - III - IV suitable for beginners and all ages.
Arequipa is one of Peru's premier bases for whitewater rafting. The best time to take river rafting tour in Chili River is between April to November, the raining season (Dec - March) is completely closed when the water can be dangerously high. The tour takes 1.5 hrs beginning in Chapi Chico, also as known as Charcani and runs down to near of the Puente Chilina, the water journey is around 7km lead by the experienced rafters and safety kayaker.
South Adventure Peru Tours invite you to be part of this great Chili River rafting tour with the most specialist whitewater guides. In addition you can also enjoy stunning sceneries Chachani Mountain and Misti Volcano. The Chili River rafting tour leaves from your hotel at 8am or 12pm and return to the hotel after 4 or 5 hours.
The Mountaing Bike Downhill tour Includes:
- Private or shared 4X4 supporting vehicle whole trip (according your request)
- English-Speaking MT bike guide
- GT - TREK - BIANCHI MT bikes in maintenace( Full disc brakes)
- Gloves; windproof and full-finger glove which can also be worn during the cold season or high altitudes
- Helmet; light ventilated and comfortable for your head
- Snack, plenty of drinking water, chocolates, fresh fruit and energy bars
- Oxygen and first aid kit for all participants and our camp staff
- Repair Kit and new parts
The White wáter Rafting Includes:
- Transfer from river - hotel
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Rating equipment (life jacket, helmet and paddles)
- Safety kayaker
- Snack (water, chocolate and fruits)
- Tour price includes government sales tax (19% as known IGV)
- South Adventure Peru Tours gift (Private VIP Service only)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Breakfast or lunch
- Tips for guide and camp staff
- Sun glasses
- Hotel in Arequipa
Rain Season: December to March. The river is completely closed.
Frecuency: Every day between April to December.
What you need to Carry / Bring:
- Sandals or runnig shoes
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Bottle of Water
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries (towel and toilet paper)
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Swimming clothes
- Warn clothes for the end of the trip
- Plastic bag to protect your personal things during the rafting time
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Indicate which tour you are interested in, when and we will send you relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary with availability, tour price, terms and conditions. For contacting us regarding any of the tours or general issues fill in the form mentioned below. Fields mark with are required for processing the form correctly. We will response you as soon as possible.