Half Day Horseback Riding tour in Arequipa (Campiña tour)
Private VIP Service cost :
2 People $ 100 per person // 3-4 People $85 per person // 5 to More People $ 80 p.p
Itinerary of Adventure tour :
At 8am or 1pm pick up from your hotel and half hour transfer to Chilina or to Sabandia valley (2400m), meet the horses and saddle. In both zones you recieve ride courses and explanation about how to get more contact with our Paso horses.
Departure riding on the nice trail between pre-Inca terraces, crossing small rivers, meeting the local people, spectacular views of Misti (5825m) and Chachani (6070m) volcanoes sorrounding Arequipa.
People have experience can gallop around the river, on the half way will stop to get rest and also to have snack. After 4 to 5 hours riding transfer back to the hotel in Arequipa and end service.
The tour Includes:
- Official English-Speaking guide
- Private tourist transportation from your hotel to the ranch
- Entrance tourist attraction
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel in Arequipa
- Breakfast or lunch
- Tips for guide and camp staff
What you need to carry/Bring:
- Rain jacket or poncho (December to April)
- Strong comfortable and waterproof footwear
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
All prices stated above are subject to change. //
Exchange rate $1 USD = S/. 3.02 (rate may vary daily).
Above prices includes local sales tax.