Boat trip to Ballestas Island – Pisco.
Sea Wildlife Guided Tour - 3 Hours Since US$ 50.0 in a shared GROUP
Sea Wildlife Guided Tour
Ballestas Island is the name of Islands means "Crosbow ", so named according to local fishermen . The group of three Islands has norrow shorelines and cliffs that rise to flan areas that cover an area of 3.2 square Kilometers. In the breeding season this is where birds build their nests with their own droppings . These droppings , the famous guano fertilizer , are harvested every 4-7 years . The boat trip to Ballestas Island provides an opportunity to easily watch resident and migratory birds , including flamingos , Red-Legged , Cormorants ,Inca Terns ,Bobbies,as well as playful sea Lions ,amusing Humboldt penguins and, we are lucky ,we might see marine otters and the bird with the largest winspan in the world , The Condor which flies down from the Andes in search of food..Itinerary :
At 6: or 7:00 am we will pick you up from your Hotel and transfer to the wharf of the beach the Chaco – Paracas . Speedboat excursion to Ballestas Island . During the navegation the bay is surrounded and the port is appraised San Martin, soon the mysterious figure of Cadelabrum , Ballestas Islands the deposits of Marine Wolves , guaneras seabirds have an interview that in their natural habitat constitute , by their capricious and beautiful forms.Sea Lions ,Penguins , and beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian Coast. After two Hours and Half will be our return to the wharf and free time to opportune our to come back to Pisco city and the end of our service or if you want you connect to the Land tour to Paracas National Reserve , leaving at 11:00 amOur tour Includes:
- Transfer from your Hotel of Pisco/Paracas to the wharf of the Chaco.
- Official English speaking guide
- Speedboat for 15-20 People capacity
- Safe Jacket
- Park Entrance fee.
- Tour price includes government sale tax ( 19% as know IGV )
- Soft or Alcoholic Drinks
- Hotel in Pisco or Paracas
- Breakfast and Lunch on the trip
- Tips for the tour guide
we recommend you to Bring:
- Hat or Cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun Block ( sun protection cream )
- Camera , plenty of film and spare batteries
- Binoculars and Summers clothes
Rain season:Never rain on this zone, maybe some cloudy days no more.
Advice for Visitors:To take this trip aerly morning or late afternoon is not to hot.
How to Book this trip with South Adventure Peru Tours:To visit Peru through one of our tours you must make a reservation in advance.We can help you to book your tour in 5 easy steps.
1. Send an enquiry.-Use one of our e-mails mentioned at the bottom of each page of our website. You must need to be clear with your questions about the tour you like to book. We will appreciate if you add the tour link to be booked and will be easier for us to help you…You need to fill up the date of the tour? How many people? What level/category of hotel? What type of room? And other specifications will be better and our experienced and professional travel advisor will customize a tour to fit your exact needs. Also you can contact our office at ( 0051 -084) 234573 or ( 0051-84) 984-975352 to check availability for the requested tour. All reservation needs to make by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get a Quote.-our professional travel advisors will send you the best quote according your requested tour. The tour quote vary according the length of the tour, the accommodation, the sightseeing, meals, public or private transportation, air fares, equipments, etc.
3. Amend your tour for FREE.-Our tip advisor will proposed you the acting tour plan within 24 hours or less, which you can further discuss the entire tour plan to suite your satisfactory. So feel free to express your wants, and take good advantages of your personal travel advisor's experience and advice.Here you can further discuss all the details of the tour plan until you are totally satisfied with it.
4. Confirm & pay deposit of 50% at booking time.-A payment of 50% deposit of the total amount must be paid to us at booking time. The balance is to be paid in full on your arrival date or just before to begin the tour (meeting day). If we receive your booking for less than 10 days prior to the tour start date, might we will ask for payment to be made in full once you confirm the tour, ask for this before you book the tour…To find full information of our payment methods click at HOME PAGE ( Details of payment )
5. Final Payment & Enjoy your tour.-The final payment can be paid in different ways according each tour booked. One way when we meet you in Cusco or in Lima airport after your arrive to Peru. Other way is when we meet at your hotel one day before to start the service/tour, we use this method especially for people booking some hiking and climbing tours because we need to check the equipments as tents, ice axe, sleeping bags, etc. Normally the meeting time happens one day before depart between 6 to 8pm at the lobby of your hotel…The final way is contacting the travelers just few minutes before to begin the service/trip; this can be at the hotel, airport, bus station or in our local offices. After you confirm the booking form and the first deposit we will e-mail you mentioned how which option we will chose to arrange the final balance of the trip. Otherwise, once you book your trip you can pay in FULL due that is minimum amount of your half day tour.
NOTE: Some tours can be booked directly in our local offices in Cusco. If there is availability for the requested tour will be a pleasure to fit you on the tour and you can pay the full amount in US dollars cash or local currency (soles). We will help you, we will fit you on the tour ONLY if we have place. Of course we DON'T guarantee any last moment departs. We really recommend making your reservation in advance and we will guarantee depart of the service/tour.
IMPORTANTE: Before you book this tour and arrange the first payment of this tour read our Term & Conditions