Special Package 3D/2N Cusco City Tour & the Wonder of Machu Picchu
Cost per person with Hostel Apu Huascaran $ 425 (Machu Picchu with Expedition train
Cost per person with HOTEL LA ENCANTADA $ 475 (Machu Picchu with Expedition train)
Cost per person with HOTEL ECO INN $ 575 (Machu Picchu with Expedition train )
Up grade cost to VISTADOME SERVICE Cusco - Aguas Calientes - Cusco = US$75
Day01: Welcome and City Tour & Neighboring Ruins. - Upon your arrival at the airport you will be carried to the selectedHOTEL LA ENCANTADA www.encantadaperu.com OR can be with the HOTEL ECO INN www.ecoinnhotels.com with private bathroom , hot shower , buffet breakfast , Internet..Afternoon City tour for 3 hours through the beautiful Cusco city and its nearby ruins. The tour will show you the amazing colonial city built on the foundations of the Inca palaces. You will visit the Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun, where you can appreciate the incredible masonry of the Incas, The Plaza de Armas and The Cathedral with its carved woodworks, altars and paintings.
Then you will be driven to the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman, to the underground cave and temple of Kenko and to Tambomachay, known as the Baths of the Inca. Afternoon, you will come back to Cusco and transfer back to your Hotel in Cusco.Meals included: Breakfast at the Hotel.
Day02: 1 Day tour to Machu Picchu.- At 6:30am pick up and transfer from your hotel to the railway station of Poroy, four hours travel by train to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and from here continue traveling to Aguas Calientes village. At 10:30am aboard the first tourist bus to drop us to Machu Picchu main door and you will be the first visitors inside Machu Picchu archaeological site, there you will have complete guided tour of this spectacular and mystical place during 2 hours then you will have free time to explore by yourself.
The guided tour includes walk through the different section such as urban, agriculture, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. According how you feel will be the coordination with the guide to try to climb to Huayna Picchu Mountain (Young Mountain) this climbing take around 1 hour to get the summit from where you can have the best photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca city.
At mentioned time descend to Machu Picchu and then free time to explorer on your own. In the afternoon, between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel in Cusco arrives around 9:00 pm... Accomodation at HOTEL LA ENCANTADA www.encantadaperu.com OR can be with the HOTEL ECO INN www.ecoinnhotels.com with private bathroom , hot shower , buffet breakfast , Internet
Day03: Good bye Cusco. After your delicious breakfast, transfer to the airport in Cusco for the flight back to Lima.
Our package Includes:
- Transfer service Airport – Hotel – Airport in Cusco
- All transport services in Cusco and in Machu Picchu
- Half Day City Tour in Cusco
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral
- Entrance fee to the Temple of the Sun “Qoricancha”
- Partial tourist ticket in Cusco
- 02 nights Lodging Hotel in Cusco (Double & Matrimonial room,Single suppl US$15 per night )
- All transportation around Cusco and Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- English speaking guide in each archaeological sites
- Box Lunch to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to the Santuary of Machu Picchu
- Meals, vegetarian optional
Our Package Not Included:
- Taxes at the airport
- Extra drinks and tour to the Sacred Valley
- Lunch in Machu Picchu
- Flight tickets Lima – Cusco – Lima
- Entrance fee to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes (S/10.0 Soles or US$ 4.0)
What you need to Bring / Carry
- Rain jacket for the Andes
- Waterproof boots
- One complete change of clothing
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent for Machu picchu zone
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper along the tours
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Good sunglasses
- Swimsuit, on the tour are many possibilities to find hot spring
- Personal first aid kit
- Extra money (soles).