Bus tickets Cusco – Puno – Cusco VIP Service“TRANSPORT TURISMO MER”
Cost of service per person = US$ 45.0
Route of the Sun: Cusco Puno / Puno Cusco
Turismo Mer.- has 10 years of experience in the tourism sector, which is why we provide the most comfortable tourist transport service "VIP SERVICE", with quality standards.
Turismo Mer.- buses travel around the clock, so you can travel by day and enjoy the scenery through wide panoramic windows. All Turismo Mer buses are equipped with air conditioning, an on-board restroom, reclining seats with headrests and tinted windows.
Tourist Bus Itinerary:
- Cusco (3450 m.a.s.l )Departure Time:7:30AM
- Andahuaylillas (3122 m.a.s.l.)Time: 8:30AM
- Raqchi (3450 m.a.s.l.) Time:11:00AM
- Sicuani Village (3552 m.a.s.l.) - Buffet Lunch:Time:Between 12:10PM
- Raya Pass (4335 m.a.s.l ) -Time:14:15PM
- Pucara Museum (3900 m.a.s.l ) -Time:15:30PM
- Puno (3800 m.a.s.l.) -Arrival Time:17:00 PM
Andahuaylillas: "Sistine Chapel of America":
The church is of simple construction, made of thick adobe mud-brick walls, common in colonial buildings, and features a relatively modest structure: a single nave with a bell tower and a façade with two solid stone columns that stand out against the others around the main entrance. While the exterior of the church looks rather humble, it is the interior, that makes this one of the most valuable jewels of the colonial art in Peru, sometimes called the "Capilla Sixtina" or "Sistine Chapel" of America.
Raqchi: "Temple of Wiracocha"
The most prominent structure is the Temple of Wiracocha, an enormous rectangular two-story roofed structure that measures 92 metres (300 ft) by 25.5 metres (84 ft). This structure consists of a central adobe wall some 18 to 20 meters in height with an andesite base. Windows and doors allow passage. It is flanked on each side by a row of eleven columns.
Buffet Lunch in Sicuani
Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterwards, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with family atmosphere.
La Raya Pass
Pukara: "Museum of Pukara"
Located 106 km from the city of Puno. People of potters, which retains the name of the first civilization of southern Peru, which dates back to 1600 years BC and archaeological remains of which, besides its litchi and ceramic pieces are exhibited in the Museum site. Pucara Puno, Has its origin in the Late Formative Period (200 BC – 200 AD) around Titicaca Lake in the Collao Plateau, was one of an Aymara speaking cultures that flourished in that region.
What is Included:
- Pick up and transfer to the BUS –THERMINAL from you HOTEL at 7:00 AM.
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff. (English, Spanish).
- Guided Tours to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum (Arqueological Centers)
- Buffet Lunch in Sicuani Village.
- On board Service: mineral water, coca tea, coffee.
- Professional drivers and kind hostess at your service.
- Tourist Assistance.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Luggage storage
- Comfortable seats, safety belt, satellite mobile phone communication, air conditioning, TV/ video / music on board
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno.
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel
- Soft or alcoholic drinks
- Entraces fees to the different arqueological sites (Cost aprox. S/ 25 Soles per person )